You are here because you want to know how to use demand CS insecticide. After the treatment has been applied, wait at least half an hour before allowing children or dogs back into the treated area.
Wait twenty-four hours after applying the solution outdoors before initiating any outdoor watering or precipitation for the best possible outcomes.
Want to know more? keep reading fam!
What Is the Demand CS Insecticide?
Synthetic pyrethroid Lambda-Cyhalothrin, Demand CS’s active component, is combined with micro-encapsulation technology to provide superior residual protection for up to 90 days.
Demand CS has no smell, won’t leave stains on surfaces, and can be used both inside and outside.
Demand CS can be used both indoors and outdoors to treat perimeter barriers and spray into cracks and crevices.
Demand’s micro-encapsulated technology causes thousands of tiny particles to stick to the surface after application, providing long-lasting protection and quick insect knockdown.
Demand CS is actually up to 200 times more effective than other pesticides for killing flies, mosquitoes, and other insects.
Demand CS is a dependable insecticide that produces excellent results. It is utilized by both professionals and do-it-yourselfers.
Read also: 6 Common Pest Issues And How To Solve Them
How To Use Demand CS Insecticide
Now to the main course, we are here because we want to know how to use Demand CS:
- To find out how much Demand CS to use, divide the area to be treated by 2,500. Just multiply the two dimensions (length and width) to get the answer. Demand CS is required.
Depending on the type of insect you’re trying to get rid of and the size of the area you’ll be spraying, you can use anywhere from 0.2 to 0.8 fluid ounces of insecticide per gallon of water.
The standard rate for treating 1,000 square feet with pesticide is 0.4 fluid ounces per gallon of water. The number of completed gallons of spray needed can be calculated by taking the total square feet to be treated and dividing that number by 1,000.
- Begin by filling your sprayer halfway with water, then adding the recommended dose of Demand CS. Simply add water until the sprayer is full, give it a good shake, and you’re ready to use it.
- The region with the most insect problems should be sprayed with a coarse, low-pressure setting of the Demand CS mixture. Insects can be kept at bay by covering the perimeter of a building with a band 10 feet wide and up to 3 feet high on the foundation. Place around the outside of buildings and in any crevices you find insects.
Where Can I Apply Demand CS Insecticide?
- Recreational areas, including p
- Sports fields
- Landscaped and ornamental beds
- Ornamental trees and shrubs
- Crack and crevice
- Storage areas
- Around water pipes
- Behind appliances
- Along eaves
Read also: How To Use Fendona CS
What Are the Target Pests For Demand CS Insecticide?
- Azalea caterpillar
- Bed bugs
- Black turfgrass ataenius
- Black vine weevil
- Bluegrass billbug
- Boxelder bugs
- Brown soft scale
- California oakworm
- California red scale
- Carpenter bees
- Carpet beetles
- Chinch bug
- Cigarette beetles
- Clover mites
- Cluster flies
- Confused flour beetles
- Eastern tent caterpillar
- Elm leaf beetles
- European sawfly
- Fall webworm
- Flea beetle
- Forest tent caterpillar
- Gypsy moth larvae
- Hyperodes weevil
- Japanese beetle
- June beetle
- Lace bugs
- Leaf skeletonizer
- Leaf-feeding caterpillar
- Lesser grain borer
- Litter beetles
- Mole cricket
- Oleander moth larvae
- Parasitic Wasp
- Pine sawfly
- Pine shoot beetle
- Pinetip moth
- Plant bug
- Red flour beetles
- Rice weevil
- Root weevil
- Saw-toothed grain beetles
- Scale insect
- Spider mite
- Spider Mite
- Striped flea beetle
- Striped oakworm
- Tip moth
- Tussock moth larvae
Read also: How To Use EcoVia WD
Tip-off: What are the Features of Demand CS?
- Pet-friendly when dry
- Eliminates almost all stains and odors
- An economical low mixing rate
- Product has been approved for use in restaurants and other food service facilities.
- Utilizing iCap technology, a more potent and long-lasting insecticide concentrate can be produced.
- Capsules shield the active substance from environmental hazards like sunlight, acid rain, and abrasions.
- Each square inch of surface area is infused with the lethal power of over ten thousand capsules.
Compared to conventional insecticides, it is up to 200 times more effective at killing mosquitoes, flies, and other pests.
- A watered-down combination defies gravity.
- Compatible with virtually every insecticide, IGR, additive, or synergist on the market as a result of its tank mixability.
- Liquid concentrate and iCap technology lessen the chances of exposure during preparation and use.
- Squeezable and pourable packaging streamlines the process of measuring and mixing.
- When used properly, it is harmless to earthworms, soil processes, and soil microorganisms.
Now that you know how to use Demand CS Insecticide, thank you for reading!