It takes 30 days to observe effects after using Ferti-Lome For All Seasons II 16-0-8. The rate at which weeds are controlled can be affected by factors such as the health of the grass and whether or not cultural techniques like disking have broken down the herbicide barrier.
Water your lawn one to two days before fertilizing to help the turf maintain moisture and reduce any stress it may be experiencing.
Apply Ferti-Lome For All Seasons II 16-0-8 once the grass has dried. Fertilize in dry spells so that the product can be washed into the soil by the next rainstorm.
Applying Ferti-Lome For All Seasons II 16-0-8 is a good idea, but you shouldn’t do it during a rainstorm. When dealing with dense weed populations, a second spray 60–90 days following the first is recommended.
Keep reading to find out more facts!
What Is the Ferti-Lome For All Seasons II 16-0-8 Weed Killer?
Ferti-Lome For All Seasons ll 16-0-8 is a dual product that offers critical nutrients to your lawn and battles against weeds before they develop during the course of the season. This product’s name comes from the fact that it is a dual product.
Send in your application for the All Seasons Lawn Food Plus. For effective control of grassy and broadleaf weeds, use Crabgrass and Weed Preventer in the early spring or late fall, about two to three weeks before seed germination.
Lawn Food Plus from Ferti-Lome, Good for All Seasons Weed and Crabgrass This pre-emergent broadleaf and grass weed preventer is designed for use on established lawns for the selective control of pre-emergent weeds.
Apply For All Seasons II Lawn Food in the late fall or early spring, about two weeks prior to the time when seeds are expected to begin germinating.
When applied in the early spring or fall, before the weeds begin to grow, you will achieve comprehensive control over grassy and broadleaf weeds. This will produce the best results and a longer-lasting residual effect.
Ferti-Lome For All Seasons ll 16-0-8 has an active ingredient consisting of 0.37% Prodiamine. This chemical limits root growth by preventing the steps of plant cell division that are necessary for chromosomal separation and the creation of cell walls.
Read also: How To Use Instant Soap N Water
How To Use Ferti-Lome For All Seasons II 16-0-8 Fertilizer
- Calculate the square footage of the treatment area to determine how much Ferti-Lome For All Seasons ll 16-0-8 you will need for your lawn. To accomplish this, take your measurements in feet and then multiply the length of the area by its breadth (length times width equals square footage).
- Prepare your spreader for application by loading it with the required quantity of fertilizer granules and adjusting the spreader’s controls to the proper spreader setting. You need should be able to find the appropriate guideline printed on the label.
- To ensure uniform distribution, push the spreader from one end of the lawn to the other. It is possible that this will require approximately two passes over your lawn that are perpendicular to one another. Walk at a steady and consistent pace without overexerting yourself.
- To make the fertilizer effective, you must irrigate the grass by spraying it with at least half an inch of water within 14 days of applying it.
Where Can I Apply Ferti-Lome For All Seasons II 16-0-8?
- Turf grasses
- Landscape ornamentals
- Wildflower plantings
Read also: Pramitol 5PS Industrial Weed Killer
What Are the Target Pests For Ferti-Lome For All Seasons II 16-0-8?
- Bluegrass Annual (Poa annua)
- Lambsquarter Common
- Chickweed Common
- Panicum (Texas, Fall, Brownton)
- mouse ear (from seed)
- Crabgrass (large, smooth)
- Purslane Common
- Pusley Florida
- Cupgrass Woolly
- Foxtails Annual
- Shepherd’s Purse
- Signalgrass Broadleaf
- Speedwell Persian
- Johnsongrass (from seed)
- Spurge Prostrate
- Woodsorrel Yellow (from seed)
Read also: What is Integrated Weed Management?
Tip-off: What are the Do’s and Don’ts of the Ferti-Lome For All Seasons II 16-0-8?
- Do not allow cattle to graze on or feed grass cut from areas that have been treated with this product.
- It is not recommended to use any kind of irrigation system to apply this product.
- Avoid applying it in the air.
- Putting greens on golf courses is exempt from this rule.
Thank you for reading, do well to refer this product to your friends as well!