If you are looking for how to use Essentria IC Pro, a natural solution that can solve a wide range of common pest problems in and around your home then you are on the right page!
Essentria IC Pro provides environmentally friendly pest control for homeowners, crop growers, or livestock owners facing active pest infestations in or around their properties.
What Is an Essentria IC Pro?
Essentria IC Pro is a broad-spectrum insecticide that will kill and repel flying and crawling insects like mosquitoes or cockroaches.
This product is made with active ingredients derived from essential oils including:
- 10% Geranium oil
- 3% Clove oil
- 1.5% Cornmint oil
With its low fragrance and low toxicity formula, this product will prevent adverse effects on Plants without emitting offensive odors.
Read also: How To Use Orthene PCO Pellets
How To Use Essentria IC Pro
- To use Essentria IC Pro, you will need to mix the product with water before application for most outdoor applications.
- For indoor use we recommend you apply the solution with a handheld pump sprayer.
- When applying Essentria IC Pro outdoors, you may also use a hose-end sprayer, backpack sprayer, spray rig equipment, etc depending on the pest you are targeting.
- Mix Essentria IC Pro at the labeled application rate of 128 fluid ounces of product per 1,000 square feet of the treatment area.
- For fog applications dilute 128 fluid ounces of product in one gallon of water to treat 1,000 cubic feet of space.
- For outdoor use and perimeter applications, dilute 128 fluid ounces of product per gallon of water then apply two gallons of finished solution for every 1,000 square feet indoors.
Where Can I Apply Essentria IC Pro?
You may apply the solution to cracks and crevices, voids, and other hidden areas where insects may harbor. Essentria IC Pro can be used in residential, commercial, or industrial properties.
Outdoors conduct a perimeter application around the outer perimeter of your structure by spraying 3 feet up the side and three feet out along the foundation. Then spray potential pest entry points like windows, doorways, or where utilities penetrate the walls.
Indoor use areas include but are not limited to food preparation and dining areas, rooms with furniture, or bedding, garages, greenhouses, medical areas, basements attics, and warehouses.
Outdoor use areas include but are not limited to barns, building foundations, stables, recreational areas, outdoor food areas, and yawns.
NB. Do not apply this product directly to houseplants.
The Essentria IC Pro can be applied when pest activity is suspected or confirmed. This product will protect treated areas for up to 21 days. Do ensure reapplications every three weeks for continued control.
Essentria IC Pro is safe to use and harmless to children or pets when used according to label directions.
Always wear the proper personal protective equipment or PPE when handling chemicals, and do not allow people or pets Into treatment areas until the product has dried completely.
Our goal is to help you treat your pest problem. If you have any questions after reading this info-filled article, do let us know via the comments section below.