Supreme IT Insecticide for Pest Control; Hi, I’m Will David your favorite Pestclue author. In this article, I will teach you how to use supreme IT insecticide for pest control. We will cover everything you need to know about Supreme IT insecticide just in case you have no idea about it.
What is Supreme IT?
Supreme IT is an insecticide with a powerful formula, Supreme IT formerly known as Reclaim IT is a bifenthrin insecticide concentrate designed for broad-spectrum control of over 70 different insects once applied.
Its residual leaves no offensive odor and continues to control pests and prevent infestations for up to 90 days. To use Supreme IT, you’ll need to mix the product with water before application for most outdoor applications.
Application of Supreme IT
And for indoor use we recommend you apply the solution with a handheld pump sprayer when applying Supreme IT outdoors. You may also use a hose-end sprayer, backpack sprayer, or spray rig depending on the size of the treatment area.
Treatment using Supreme IT insecticide
Supreme IT is great for treating many common pests like fleas and mosquitoes. It can also be used in drenched treatments to control termites, a little goes a long way with Supreme IT as its low mix rate and high performance, make it an economical choice for homeowners and professionals alike.
- To calculate the amount of product. You need to use calculate your treatment area square footage by multiplying, the area’s length by its width check Supreme IT’s — a label for the application rate.
- You’ll need to treat your targeted pests and use the measuring cup to portion out the right amount of products to treat the most pest.
- You can mix up to one whole fluid ounce of product into one gallon of water to apply evenly over, 1,000 square feet of the treatment area.
- Fill your sprayer with half the required amount of water. Then use the bottle’s tip and poor feature to measure the correct amount of products.
- You’ll need to add it in then the remaining amount of water and clothes and shake once more to ensure an even distribution of products.
- Once the solution is fully mixed. You can add additional products like markings or surfactants.
- After you’ve prepared your solution, you can apply it as a barrier spray, cracks, and crevices indoors, such as around baseboards, water pipes, doors, windows, and underneath appliances.
- Outdoors, you can apply this product over lawns, ground cover, shrubs flowers, non-bearing fruit, and nut trees, and exterior structural features such as around doors and windows.
Read also: How to Use ULV Fogger for Pest Control
Equipment Required for Application of Supreme IT
Use utility penetrations, external lighting, spraying surface, spraying or barrier spraying, and use a fan nozzles spray setting to get uniform coverage.
For crack and crevice springs, use a pin stream nozzle setting.
For precision application, Supreme IT is labeled to be used in residential areas like private homes and apartment complexes as well as in commercial and public sites like parks, campsites, athletic fields, and playgrounds do not apply.
This product is in greenhouses, nurse areas, golf courses, and turf.
Note: Do not apply directly to firewood. Supreme IT is best used when pest activity is high, between spring and fall for much of the United States.
Recommendations for Supreme IT
Outdoors, we recommend applying on calm days to avoid wind drift. Indoors conduct your application in the room to be treated is unoccupied and will not be disturbed by people or pets. Once dry Supreme IT will leave a residual that will continue to treat pests for up to 90 days, depending on weather and severity.
We recommend you make reapplications quarterly for winter protection. Supreme IT is safe to use and harmless to children or pets. When used according to label directions, always wear the proper personal protective equipment or PPE.
When handling chemicals, do not allow people or pets into treatment areas until the product has dried completely to help avoid over-application and spot and broadcast treatments Outdoors.
We recommend you use markings like vision blue or vision ProMax. Yes, these products are temporary colorants used to indicate where you’ve already sprayed when mixed into your spray solution.
Your application will leave a perfectly blue color reminding you where you’ve sprayed. So, you know not to apply there again to ensure the efficacy of your spray application.
We recommend you use a surfactant when mixed with your pesticide solution which helps the active ingredients spread and stick more easily to applied surfaces. Increasing the treated surface area.
Wrapping Up on Supreme IT insecticide
Finally, for full control of pest infestation. We recommend you use an insect growth regulator to target juvenile pests preventing them from developing into reproductive adults and busting the pest lifecycle. Supreme IT is a great product that will treat over 70 different pests for up to 90 days solution.