Maxforce ant bait stations use a new active ingredient, Fipronil, which kills ants both via ingestion and direct contact.
The Maxforce ant bait stations feature a bait formulation that is protected by a patent and is effective against pharaoh ants, odorous house ants, and other common household ants.
What is Maxforce Ant Bait Station?
When applied correctly, Maxforce FC will attract worker ants that are out searching for food. Ant bait stations by Maxforce are designed to be user-friendly and convenient.
Pharaoh ants, argentine ants, pharaoh ants, red imported fire ants, pavement ants, cornfield ants, odorous house ants, and acrobat ants are just some of the other typical household ants that are killed by the unique bait formulation found in Maxforce ant bait stations.
The little ant bait station bags are resealable to keep the bait fresh and to protect them from infection. Inside each bag is a single station that is loosely packed.
The unique inspectable red station lids now have an additional feature, a debossed lid that is index welded to the base, which creates even higher bait station integrity.
This innovation was made possible by the recent acquisition of a second patent. The quick and simple application is provided by the adhesive that may be peeled and stuck.
Read also: Katana Weed Killer
How Does Maxforce Ant Bait Station Work?
Foraging worker ants will be drawn to Maxforce Ant Bait Stations. They’ll consume Fipronil-laced bait in order to get the active ingredient into their systems.
The queen and the entire colony will be wiped out if the worker ants bring the bait back to the nest. Maxforce is capable of killing both adult and larval ant species.
In order for the bait to reach the queen and immature workers, the worker ants need to be alive, hence residual sprays shouldn’t be used near or with Maxforce Ant Bait Stations.
Worker ants may spread out and build new colonies as a result of residual sprays.
Since the Maxforce Ant Bait Stations are non-repellent, they do not cause secondary colonies to establish, which is why they are so effective.
Bait Stations from Maxforce Ant Bait Stations are child-resistant and easy to use, with no stench of insecticides.
The innovative design of the bait station allows you to inspect each bait location and monitor the amount of ant feeding.
Fipronil blocks the chloride channel of the GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid) receptor when it is ingested or contacted.
In the absence of chloride, the neuron continues to emit excitatory transmitters and hyper-excite itself, resulting in depolarization.
The contaminated worker ants feed the bait to the colony’s larvae. It is this fipronil-laced liquid that is given to the colony and its queen by the larvae as a digestion aid. The entire colony is wiped out by the Maxforce Domino Effect.
Read also: Yaya Tick Repellent
Where are Maxforce Ant Bait Stations Applied?
Some examples of places where these pesticides can be used include hospitals and nursing homes, daycare centers, schools, residential buildings, warehouses, commercial establishments, food service manufacturing, food processing facilities, laboratories, pet shop, zoos, buses, boats, aircraft, and trains.
Fipronil, a novel active ingredient in Maxforce Ant Bait Stations, kills ants by consumption and touch.
Read also: How to Use D-Fense Dust Insecticide
What Effective is Maxforce Ant Bait Station?
The domino effect in the Maxforce ant bait station is still effective in eliminating colonies, but now the results are seen much more quickly.
If you compare this mixture to contact sprays, you’ll see that it offers superior long-term control. Ants that consume the bait or even come into contact with it are killed by the active ingredient fipronil, which has a novel mode of action that is effective through both ingestion and contact.
Wherever ants live and reproduce, even one infected ant can wipe out a whole colony.
Read also: Orkin Miami
Pests Controlled By Maxforce Ant Bait Stations
Household ants such as Argentine ants, Crazy ants, Asphalt ants, Odorous House ants, Acrobat ants, Thief ants, and Cornfield ants, as well as Pharaoh ants, are all common.
Read also: Does Grandpa Gus Mouse Repellent Work?
Where to Buy Maxforce Ant Bait Station
How to Apply Maxforce Ant Bait Stations
To use this product in a way that is contrary to its labeling is a violation of federal law.
- Check all bait sites for ants and replenish as necessary.
- Place each bait station along ant trails or densely populated regions, whether indoors or outdoors (next to the structure). Nests are frequently found near water and food in dim, humid environments.
- Placing the bait station close to electrical outlets (if wiring permits), potted plants, waste-paper basket, garbage can, and sink will maximize its effectiveness in ant control.
- You can set bait stations anywhere you have an ant problem. They can be placed in cupboards or next to dishes, or near sensitive equipment.
- Use three Maxforce Ant Bait Stations in an average-sized room for regular infestations. Additional bait stations are needed in each room if the infestation is particularly heavy.
- Replace all bait stations where the bait has been completely consumed and relocate bait stations that show no evidence of ant feeding if the infestation continues for more than two weeks.
- Stations for outdoor use should be located adjacent to structures where ants are active or where they might gain entry to the structure.
- Sites for application include air conditioners, electrical piping, ductwork, and skylights, as well as ant mounds, garbage cans, and trees.
- It can also be used in walls and window sill areas, as well as on sidewalks and driveways and on the ground in the vicinity of buildings.
- Peeling the protective strip from the bait stations exposes the adhesive, which can be used to adhere them to a vertical surface.
- Keep the bait stations free of any spray. Use caution while setting the bait stations on recently sprayed surfaces.
- A short period of increased ant activity near the bait stations should be expected shortly after placement, but this should subside in about three days.
- After the bait stations have been placed, trails may be seen between the nests and the bait stations.
- The bait must be carried back to the colony by the ants to kill the queen and destroy the colony, therefore avoiding interfering with them or the stations while they are working.
Benefits of Using Maxforce Ant Stations
Below are the benefits of Maxforce ant stations.
- Up to a year of effective control
- Secondary colony formation is not triggered by the nonrepellent formula.
- No odor of insecticides
- Design that’s safe for kids
- Inspection of each bait location and monitoring of ant feeding are made simple by the station’s design.