Forid Drain Gel Cleaner is an effective natural product that utilizes an organic formulation to degrade tough grease and other organic substances.
Eliminating breeding grounds in which fruit flies, drain flies, and phorid flies can be found. The use of this solution on your drain is completely risk-free and will not in any way erode the pipes in your home.
So, in this article, you will learn the easy and effective steps on how to use forid drain gel cleaner.
What is a Forid Drain Gel Cleaner?
Forid drain gel cleaner uses a bacterial formulation that brings down grease and other organic materials. When you’ve got drain flies, house flies, or fruit flies harboring in your drains.
Forid drain gel cleaner can clean out the organic build-up and wash away their breeding sites.
How to Use Forid Drain Gel Cleaner
Forid drain gel cleaner is ready to use and requires no additional tools. This product comes in an easy-to-use tip and measure bottle.
- Just tip the bottle over to fill the reservoir. Then tip the bottle back and use the slanted lines to measure until you have the required amounts.
- Ensure you’re wearing gloves as you use this product.
- To apply, first, identify which drains have fly activity.
- If you’re unable to, then you’ll need to treat all the trains in the house.
- For drains that aren’t frequently used, you’ll need to let one to two gallons of warm water flow, through the drain before application.
- Apply it at a rate of four fluid ounces per drain, and pour it evenly around the lip of the drain. So it coats and runs down the sides.
- Repeat this process daily for five to seven days.
- Apply Forid when the drains are not in use for an extended period of time like at the end of the day or more overnights.
- After the application, it begins to break down the organic build-up inside the drain and we’ll rinse it away.
Forid drain gel cleaner isn’t used to kill flies, instead, it breaks down and removes their breeding grounds and food supply.
Read also: Musca Stik: How to Use Fly Trap
Where to Apply Forid Drain Gel Cleaner
Once you have applied ford cleaner the flies have nowhere to live or breed, they leave the area. So, it can be used in residential and commercial kitchens, restrooms, and other areas where drains are present.
It can be used in floor drains and bathtub drain. Drain in homes, restaurants, hotels gyms, and any place. Drain flies are a nuisance use forid drain gel cleaner when you’ve noticed flies activity.
Most activity is observed after the temperature warms for spraying and until it cools for winter. Forid can also be used to keep trains clean before an infestation can occur.
Read also: How to Use D-Fense Dust Insecticide
It’s safe to use Forid as needed, but it’s recommended to apply this product once every one to two weeks, after the initial treatment.
Forid drain gel cleaner is safe to use around kids and pets since it is non-toxic and it won’t harm your plumbing or garbage disposal.
Be sure to use gloves before application, remember if you can’t determine which drains are infested with flies, then it’s best to cover all bases and treat every drain in the house.
Depending on how far the flies are inhabiting. It may take several applications until you completely get rid of all the drain flies.
Forid drain gel cleaner breaks down grease and is organic built ensuring your drain lies pest-free. Most active investigations cannot be controlled through the use of one product.
Use Forid cleaner alongside an insect growth regulator, a bait, and an insecticide aerosol for complete control and solutions.