Are you tired of dealing with bugs in your home and looking for a bug spray? Think of Zevo spray and here is how to use Zevo bug spray. Zevo offers a range of insect killers that are not only effective but also safe to use around people and pets.
We’ll take you through all the information you need about using Zevo bug spray in this article. We’ll also cover how it works and when and where to use it, so you’ll have all the information you need!
How Does Zevo Spray Work?
Zevo bug spray is a new type of insect spray that’s different from traditional ones. What sets it apart is that instead of using pyrethroid-based ingredients, Zevo uses strong essential oils to target and disrupt biological processes in insects without harming people or pets. This innovative method makes Zevo very effective while still being safe to use around your family.
The essential oils in Zevo sprays are chosen to kill insects by affecting their nerve receptors. This special BioSelective™ technology ensures that Zevo only affects bugs and is safe for humans and pets when used correctly. Zevo offers a safe way to get rid of bugs without worrying about harmful chemicals.
Choosing the Right Zevo Spray
Zevo has several options of Zevo sprays designed to deal with specific types of insects. Whether you’re dealing with ants, roaches, flies, spiders, or wasps, there’s a Zevo spray for you. Here are the types of Zevo spray available:
- Zevo Ant, Roach & Fly – Multi-Insect Killer: This spray is very effective against ants, cockroaches, flies, fruit flies, gnats, spiders, and crickets.
- Zevo Ant, Roach & Spider – Crawling Insect Killer: If you’re dealing with ants, cockroaches, spiders, crickets, or beetles, this spray is the perfect choice.
- Zevo Fly, Gnat & House Fly – Flying Insect Killer: Flies, fruit flies, gnats, drain flies, and moths are no match for this flying insect killer.
- Zevo Wasp, Hornet & Yellow Jacket – Stinging Insect Killer: This highly effective spray will get rid of wasps, hornets, and yellow jackets, as well as their nests.
Where and When to Use Zevo Spray
You can use Zevo spray both indoors and outdoors, which provides you with an all-round solution to tackle bugs wherever they may be. For the best result, It’s better to use Zevo at the first sign of a bug infestation. Even if you only see one or two bugs, take action early to prevent the infestation from increasing.
Remember, in just one week, adult insects can lay eggs that grow, mature, and become adults themselves. tackling the infestation immediately is the best way to keep your home bug-free.
Read also: How Often Can A Skunk Spray In A Day?
How To Use Zevo Bug Spray
How To Use Zevo Spray Indoors
For the best results when using Zevo spray inside, follow these guidelines:
- Identify the Infestation areas: Take note of where the insects are commonly found in your home. This will help you know where to target your spraying.
- Clear the area: Once you have identified the infestation areas, clean it, and remove any food, dishes, or utensils from the area you want to spray. It’s also a good idea to cover any exposed surfaces to avoid any staining, as Zevo can stain open or unsealed surfaces.
- Shake the can: Before using Zevo, give the can a good shake to ensure the ingredients are well-mixed.
- Spray directly on insects: When you spot a bug, aim the Zevo spray directly at it. Make sure to follow the instructions on the can about how to spray and the duration of the spray.
- Wipe excess spray: After using Zevo, wipe any excess spray until the surface is no longer slippery.
Note: Zevo should not be sprayed on soft surfaces like rugs, carpets, cloth or leather furniture, pillows, bedding, or curtains. And, do not spray directly on people, animals, plants, or food preparation surfaces.
How To Use Zevo Spray Outdoors
To deal with bugs in your outdoor living areas using Zevo spray, follow these steps:
- Identify Infestation Areas: Take a walk around your yard and identify areas where insects are most active. This is mostly near trash cans, outdoor seating areas, or around plants and shrubs.
- Clean the area: Get rid of any food or drinks from the outdoor space you plan to spray.
- Shake the can: Just like with indoor use, give the Zevo spray can a good shake to ensure proper mixing of the ingredients before spraying.
- Wait for insects to land: To achieve the best results, wait for flying insects to land before spraying them with Zevo. This will ensure direct contact and increase your chance of killing them.
- Wipe up excess spray: After using Zevo, wipe away any excess spray until the surface is no longer slippery.
Note: Remember to always use Zevo away from heat, sparks, grills, or open flames, as the spray is flammable. Also, avoid spraying directly on plants, as Zevo is not intended for use on foliage.
Although Zevo bug spray is safe for people and pets when used correctly, it’s important to follow some safety guidelines like:
- Keep out of reach of children: Keep Zevo spray in a convenient place that is out of reach of children.
- Do not ingest or inhale: Zevo should not be swallowed or breathed in. Avoid using it near heat, sparks, grills, or open flames. If you accidentally inhale Zevo or have any negative reactions, get medical help immediately.
- Store properly: Store Zevo spray away from heat, sparks, grills, or open flames. Follow the instructions on the can for proper storage guidelines.
Read also: How To Get Rid Of Blue Winged Wasps
Commonly Asked Questions
How long does it take for Zevo to work?
The effectiveness of Zevo bug spray changes based on the kind of insect and how bad the infestation is. Usually, you’ll notice a difference within a few minutes of using Zevo on the bugs.
But if the infestation is big, it might take a few days to get rid of all of them. If you don’t see the results you want, you can try using Zevo again or get help from a pest control professional.
Is Zevo spray safe to inhale?
Zevo bug spray is safe around people and pets if used correctly, but it’s not meant to be breathed in. Avoid inhaling the spray and make sure there’s good airflow when using Zevo indoors.
What happens if you inhale too much bug spray?
Breathing in a lot of bug spray can cause breathing problems and other bad effects. If you breathe in a lot of Zevo bug spray by accident or feel uncomfortable, get medical help right away.
Is Zevo safe around humans?
Yes, Zevo bug spray is safe for people when used correctly. The ingredients in Zevo are commonly used in other products and are considered safe by regulators. Just make sure to follow the safety instructions on the label to use it properly.
What is the smell of Zevo bug spray?
Zevo bug spray smells nice because it contains essential oils. Unlike regular bug sprays, Zevo doesn’t have a strong chemical smell that some people don’t like.
Can you spray Zevo on your skin?
No, you should not use Zevo bug spray on your skin. It’s made to be sprayed directly on insects and used on surfaces and areas where bugs are present, not for your skin.
Is mosquito repellent bad to inhale?
Breathing in a lot of mosquito repellent can be bad for you. Follow the instructions on the label and don’t inhale the spray. If you’re worried about breathing in mosquito repellent, think about using other ways to control mosquitoes, like citronella candles or mosquito nets.
Read also: How To Get Stink Bug Smell Off Skin
Using Zevo bug spray is a safe and efficient way to get rid of insects in your home and outdoor spaces. Its special BioSelective™ technology and strong essential oils target bugs without harming people or pets when used correctly.
If you follow the instructions in this guide, you can use Zevo bug spray with confidence to solve bug issues and make your home bug-free. So, say goodbye to bothersome bugs and hello to a bug-free home with Zevo bug spray!