Nonetheless, Headway G fungicide can be used as either a preventative or curative application on a condition. It does not destroy pathogens directly. After 14 to 28 days, reapply the medication to maintain your protection against the progression of the disease.
When stored in a dry and cool environment, Headway G Fungicide has a shelf life of between three and five years.
What Is the Headway G Fungicide?
Due to the highly soluble carrier, the granular fungicide known as Headway G Fungicide is able to deliver the same level of efficacy as a spray while also offering the convenience of a formulation that is in granular form.
Even heavy dew is able to dissolve the carrier, which contributes to the product’s increased efficacy.
Against turfgrass diseases such as brown patch, dollar spot, anthracnose, and take-all patch, Headway G offers the same long-lasting broad-spectrum management as the liquid formulation of Headway.
It is advised that you use Headway Fungicide for the management of a wide variety of significant turfgrass diseases since it contains a combination of two preventative fungicides with systemic qualities that have a broad spectrum of activity.
The following instructions for use must be adhered to in order for any applications to be considered valid. The recipe for Headway Fungicide was designed specifically to strike a balance between all of the active ingredients, ensuring maximum control and effectiveness.
If you are looking for an easy solution to grass diseases, we strongly suggest Headway G Fungicide because it is not only safe but also straightforward and convenient to apply.
Read also: How To Use Heritage G Fungicide
How To Use Headway G Fungicide
For preventative measures only. To prevent the onset of disease, applications should begin before the conditions are ideal for disease transmission.
You should increase your Headway G dosage and decrease your intervals if you’re in an area with a lot of infectious sicknesses. Use a contact fungicide like Daconil as an alternative.
It’s possible that Headway G will affect your Bermudagrass. The maximum amount of fertilizer that should be applied to bermudagrass every 30 days is 3 pounds per 1,000 square feet.
When the temperature is above 90 degrees Fahrenheit on a Florida bermudagrass golf green, Headway G should not be applied.
- It is necessary to calculate the square footage of the area to be treated with Headway G granules. This can be calculated by measuring the length of the area and multiplying it by its breadth (length times width equals square footage). Apply 2.2 to 5 pounds of Headway G Granules per 1,000 square feet.
- Fill a spreader with Headway G granules at a rate determined by the severity of the disease. The frequency of use varies from one ailment to another. See the label for full instructions on use.
- Check the spreader setting section of the package to determine the recommended setting for the granules, and then push the spreader along the turf to distribute the fertilizer evenly. This may necessitate doing two pass-throughs, one after the other at right angles to the first.
- For continuous protection and fungal prevention, reapply every 2–3 weeks, or as directed by the manufacturer.
Where Can I Apply Headway G Fungicide?
- Turf on golf courses
- Residential buildings
- Institutional buildings
- Public buildings
- Commercial buildings
- Industrial buildings
- Recreational areas
- Athletic fields
Read also: How to Pest Proof Your Home: A Step-by-step Guide
What Are the Target Pests For Headway G Fungicide?
- Bentgrass Dead Spot
- Brown Patch
- Cool Weather Brown Patch
- Dichondra Rust
- Dollar Spot
- Fairy Ring
- Fusarium Patch
- Gray Leaf Spot
- Gray Snow Mold
- Leaf Rust
- Leaf Spot
- Microdochium Patch
- Necrotic Ring Spot
- Pink Patch
- Pink Snow Mold
- Powdery Mildew
- Pythium Blight
- Pythium Root Rot
- Red Thread
- Sheath Spot
- Southern Blight
- Spring Dead Spot
- Stem Rust
- Stripe Rust
- Summer Patch
- Take-All Patch
- Yellow Patch
- Zoysia Patch
Read also: How To Use Optigard Cockroach Gel Bait
Tip-off: What are the Extra Uses of the Headway G Fungicide?
- It is possible to utilize Headway G in order to manage some turfgrass illnesses that are related to the establishment of turfgrass from seed. In addition, Headway G can be utilized during the overseeding process of dormant turfgrass.
- Ryegrass, bentgrass, bluegrass, and fescue are the types of turfgrass that are safe for the application of Headway G before, during, or after sowing, as well as during seedling germination and emergence.
- The best time to apply the treatment is when the seeds are being planted. Please refer to the section entitled “Application Instructions.”
This fungicide is very effective and will help get rid of a wide range of pest fungi growing in your surrounding environment.