You are definitely looking for how to use EcoVia 3-in-1 Natural Insecticide, a natural solution that is efficient against a number of insect pests, fungi, mites, and cannabis, making it perfect for both conventional and organic agriculture, and trust us to say you are on the right page!
EcoVia 3-in-1 Natural Insecticide can be applied either with a hose-end sprayer, handheld pump sprayer, backpack sprayer, fogger, etc.
What Is an EcoVia 3-in-1 Natural Insecticide?
EcoVia 3-in-1 The broad-spectrum, very powerful insecticide by Rockwell Labs is perfect for use on plants and agricultural crops.
It is a versatile, safe, and ecologically friendly insecticide that only harms the pest that it is intended to target.
It is efficient against a range of insect pests, fungi, mites, and cannabis, making it perfect for both conventional and organic agriculture.
The botanical formula used by EvoVia was developed after considerable scientific study and has been successfully used in everyday situations.
It has a mild scent, mixes readily, stays in the solution like a typical pesticide, and is less harsh on machinery.
Read also: How to Use Essentria IC Pro
How To Use EcoVia 3-in-1 Natural Insecticide
- Half-fill a hand-pump sprayer with water, then fill the tank with the necessary amount of herbicide. The typical rates range from 0.5 to 3 ounces per water gallon.
- Replace the cap, then shake the sprayer to agitate. Repeat the agitation process with the additional water until the herbicide solution is well blended.
- Make sure to evenly cover the plants with the product as you apply it. To guarantee even coverage, you might need to agitate the sprayer once in a while when using it.
- Apply again as necessary every 7–28 days to remove the infestation.
Where Can I Apply EcoVia 3-in-1 Natural Insecticide?
- Consumable plants
- Mushroom houses
- Hydroponic facilities
- Commodity storage bins
- Landscape beds
- Ornamental plants and turf
- Recreational areas
- Golf courses
Read also: How To Use Orthene PCO Pellets
- Edible plants
- Fruit-bearing plants and trees
- Cultivated commodities suitable for organic production.
NB. Do not spray directly on grain/stored commodities, as it may impart a taste
What Are the Target Pests of the EcoVia 3-in-1 Natural Insecticide?
- Chinch bugs
- Fall webworms
- Cigarette beetles
- Drugstore beetles
- Flour beetles
- Indian meal moths
- Sawtooth grain beetles
- Rice weevils
- Fungus gnats
- Japanese beetles
- Kudzu bugs
- Lace bugs
- Mole crickets
- Root worms
- Scale insects
- Sod webworms
- Stink bugs
- Squash bugs
Read also: How To Use Malathion 57% Insecticide
The EcoVia 3-in-1 mix rate ranges from 0.25 oz per gallon (0.04% concentration ratio) to 6 oz per gallon (1.00% concentration ratio). The typical rates range from 0.5 to 3 ounces per water gallon.
If you want to know how to use EcoVia 3-in-1 Natural Insecticide, please use the appropriate PPE for safety before using this product (long-sleeved clothing, gloves, face mask, and goggles).
When used as directed on the label, the product is safe for both children and dogs. Children and pets should not be present during treatment, and they shouldn’t enter affected areas until they have dried completely.
Thank you for reading!