Do you how to use Sylo insecticide? This article got you covered with the step-by-step guide on how to use Sylo insecticide. Moreover, do you know what is a Sylo insecticide? It is important you know the chemical content in any insecticide you’re using.
What is a Sylo Insecticide?
Sylo insecticide is a 25.4% cypermethrin emulsified herbal concentrate insecticide that works best when used as a barrier application or to treat active pest infestations.
This product is a synthetic pyrethroids that works by interfering with the insects nervous system, Sylo controls many different species of insects but we typically recommend it to control fleas, roaches, spiders, and wasps.
Picture of Sylo Insecticide
Below is a picture of sylo insecticide.
Read also: How to Use Pyrid Aerosol Insecticide
How to Use Sylo Insecticide
To use Sylo insecticide you need to mix the product with water before application. In most residential applications, we recommend you apply the solution with a handheld pump sprayer.
You may also use a hose-end sprayer, a backpack sprayer, or a spray rig depending on the size of the treatment area.
Sylo insecticide is great for treating many common pests, like fleas ants, and wasps and can also be used in trench treatments to control termites.
Sylo’s effectiveness and its price per gallon of mixed solution make it a great economical choice when compared to other insecticides.
- To use you need to determine the amount of product.
- You need to use calculate your treatment area, and square footage by multiplying, and the area’s length by its width.
- Check Sylo insecticide for the labeled application.
- Treat your targeted pest and use the measuring cup to portion out the right amount of products.
- According to the label, you can mix the 0.525 to 1 fluid ounce of products into one gallon of water.
- To apply evenly over 1,000 square feet of treatment area. The exact amount you’ll use will depend on the pasture treating and a severity of the investigation.
- Fill your sprayer with half the required amount of water, then use the tip of the bottle and pour feature to measure the correct amount of product you’ll need.
- Add it in then, add the remaining amount of water, close, and shake to ensure an even distribution of products.
- Once the solution is fully mixed, you can add additional products like markings eyes or surfactants.
- Once you’re ready, you can apply it as a broadcast spray as a barrier spray and tree cracks and crevices.
- Outdoors, you can apply this product over lawns, ground cover, shrubs, flowers, non bearing fruit and nut, trees, building sites, and any cracks or crevices that lead into the structure.
- For broadcast spring, surface spring, or barrier spring, use a fan nozzles spray setting to get uniform coverage.
- For crack and crevice springs, use a pin stream nozzle setting for precision application.
Where to Apply Sylo Insecticides?
Sylo insecticides can be used on lawns, flower beds, and trees around homes businesses, and recreational areas. Sylo insecticides are great products to use as an insecticidal barrier and can be sprayed around eaves and doorways.
How Effective is Sylo Insecticide? Is Sylo Insecticide Harmful?
Sylo spray can be used as part of a preventive treatment plan, as it creates a residual barrier that lasts for up to 90 days.
It can also be used as part of a control plan to eliminate pests quickly. Sylo insecticides are safe to use and harmless to children or pets.
When used according to label directions, always wear the proper personal protective equipment when handling chemicals, and do not allow people or pets in the treatment areas until the product has dried completely.