The ImidaPro 4SC insecticide will be your best pick if you are looking to get rid of insects around farms and poultry operations.
A hundred different varieties of biting and sucking insects can be controlled effectively with a few doses of the Imidapro 4SC.
How Do I Describe the ImidaPro 4SC Insecticide?
The ImidaPro 4SC Pesticide is a type of systemic insecticide used to get rid of insects around farms and poultry operations.
A hundred different varieties of chewing and sucking insects can be controlled effectively with low doses of the active component imidacloprid.
This product’s label is broad and allows for both soil treatments and foliar spraying.
Apply ImidaPro 4SC directly to the crop’s seed or root zone for soil treatments. Loss of control or a delay in the commencement of activity may arise from failing to insert ImidaPro 4SC into the root zone.
ImidaPro 4SC is a systemic insecticide, thus after application, the active component will move through the vegetation via the roots or foliage to shield the plant from typical gnawing and sucking.
How To Use ImidaPro 4SC Pesticide?
Do Your Calculation:
- For treating acreage, take your square footage and divide by 43,560. The application rate depends on the location and what is being treated, ranging from 1 to 16 fl. oz. per acre with at least 10 gallons of water per acre.
- For plant house applications, use 0.05 oz. of ImidaPro 4SC per 16 gallons of water per 1000 plants.
- For tomatoes, use 0.7 oz. of product per 16 gallons of water per 1000 plants.
- For cucumbers, use 0.7 oz. of product per 21 gallons of water per 1000 plants.
- For fruiting vegetables, use 8.0 oz. of product per 20 gallons of water per acre.
- For treating poultry facilities for darkling and hide beetles, use 3.2 fl. oz. per 1,000 sq. ft. with 0.5 to 2 gallons of water.
Follow The ImidaPro 4SC Label Instructions:
Fill your sprayer halfway with water to begin mixing, and then add the calculated amount of ImidaPro 4SC.
Fill your sprayer all the way up so that it can agitate. To ensure a uniform mixture, shake your sprayer.
For the majority of broadcast foliar sprays, you should spray the plant evenly and uniformly, making sure that the water is moist and does not run off.
When treating soil, work in just enough water to help the product penetrate all the way to the root zone.
Read also: How to Use Permethrin Insecticides
According to the ImidaPro 4SC Insecticide Label Where Can I Apply?
- Poultry facilities
- Vegetable crops
- Seed or root zone of plants
When Do I Use the ImidaPro 4SC?
- when the number of pesticide plants and vegetable crops starts to increase.
- To reduce drift, use on cool days when high winds are low.
What are the Target Pests of the ImidaPro 4SC?
- Citrus Psyllid
- Citrus Root Weevil
- Colorado Potato Beetle
- Cotton Aphid
- Cotton Fleahopper
- Cotton Leafhopper
- Cotton Leafperforator
- Cottonwood Leaf Beetle
- Cucumber Beetles
- Darkling Beetles
- European Chafer (Larvae)
- European Fruit Lecanium
- Flea Beetles
- Glassy-Winged Sharpshooter
- Grapeleaf Skeletonizer
- Green Stink Bug
- Hide Beetle
- Japanese Beetle
- Japanese Beetle (Adult)
- Japanese Beetle (Larvae)
- Leaf Beetles
- Lygus Bugs
- Masked Chafer (Larvae)
- Mole Crickets
- Oriental Beetle (Larvae)
- Pecan Spittlebug
Read also: How to Use Doxem NXT Insecticide
How Long Does It Take ImidaPro 4SC To Act?
24 to 48 hours after coming into touch with the suspended concentrate, ImidaPro 4SC will start to kill the targeted insects.
What Is the Shelf Life According to the ImidaPro 4SC Pesticide Label?
When kept in a clean, dry, and cold environment, ImidaPro 4SC has a shelf life of up to three years. When a concentrate is added or the spray is diluted, ImidaPro 4SC cannot be stored properly.
Additional Product Information?
|What are the Active Ingredients?||
|What are the Possible Areas of Application?||Outdoors|
|What Is the Chemical Type?||Neonicotinoid|
|Does this Product Have any Usage Restrictions?||No|
|Which Other Product Can Be Compared With this Product?||
|What Is Its Shipping Weight?||2.85 lbs|
|Is This Product Safe For Pets?||If Used as Directed On the label, This Product Is Safe For Pets.|